PAYlift Angled Arm SP2
Accessible and secure payment transactions for all
Perfect for both attended and self-service operations, this payment
“slider” puts the transaction into the hands of the wheelchair user.
Simply press the button to release the lock and the payment device
can be pulled towards the customer at the optimum angle. Once the
transaction has been completed, PAYlift can easily be returned to its
original position by the customer or the operator.
|Base Type||Standard flange Footprint Ø97mm|
|Cable Management||External cable management clip|
|In Warranty Date||5 years|
|Tilt angle range||10-70°|
- Superior ergonomics: Adjustable height and reach as well as rotation and tilt
- Complies with antidiscrimination legislation (EU 882/2019), US disability Act (ADA) and the UN sustainable development Goals (no. 10 - Reduce inequity within and among countries)
- Customer operated
- Robust construction
- Modular and configurable
- Enhanced customer experience and in-store productivity
- Inclusivity: Providing accessibility to all (wheelchair, visually impaired etc.)
- Ideal for self-service environments and standalone kiosk installations
- Durable in high throughput environments and reducing risks of hardware failure.
- Providing easy upgrades, protecting your hardware investments